Needing that Log Cabin Feel

Lately I've been a little overboard in love with all types of wood decorations for our home.  Maybe it's the cool fall air rolling in, and my winter wish of cuddling next to a fire.  Either that or I loved the Workshop and bonfires in Maine so much I desire to bring them home with me!  I've come across a few decoration ideas that I'm dying to try, though I'm not too sure how I could realistically implement them into our small Brooklyn apartment.

We don't have a fireplace or mantle in our apartment, but it would be so much fun to make one like this :

Original post found here on Apartment Therapy


















Or what about using some lovely earthy wallpaper?  I think this would look really great on the split walls in our living room :

Sold at Anthropologie
 

























Maybe the simple addition of wooden hooks made by Live Wire Farm would do the trick :


















A little log cabin in my life wouldn't be a bad thing!  Home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment