Hello 2011!

Happy 2011 everyone!  I'm finally back from lots of family visiting in both Tulsa and Knoxville.  The trip couldn't have been better.

I'm another year older, and have a feeling that 26 will treat me well.

A few of my trip highlights include :
- Giving out my carefully selected holiday gifts to loved ones
- Visiting both my family in Knoxville and Josh's in Tulsa
- A tour of the fantastic Biltmore Mansion and estate in Ashville, NC
- Attending a University of Tennessee basketball game - and yes, they won!
- Taking it back a few years by playing video games at The Max in Tulsa
- Learning a little Tulsa history about the 1920's Race Riots, and visiting the location where it all began
- Making Keith's legendary homemade pizza
- Celebrating Christmas, my birthday, and New Year's with my wonderful husband - our first year as a married couple

Man, it was great!  Hope yours was too.

No comments:

Post a Comment