Loving Weekends!

Boy-oh-boy do I love weekends!  I'm so excited for the weather to warm up so I can use my weekend time outdoors going on amazing adventures, but for now I've been spending my weekends mostly hibernating and really getting a lot of work done.

Last weekend though, my Mom and Keith were in town and we managed to really pack it all in.  We went bowling at the Gutter, played cards at the Brewery, went to the Brooklyn Homebrew store, ate baguettes and cheese, drank some Anchor Space Pale Ale homebrew, introduced them to my sister Bethany, found some amazing vintage gems while shopping in Williamsburg, dined at Brooklyn Bowl, Le Gamin, James, and Milk Bar, and even fit a nap in there somewhere.  It was very fun and very happy!

This weekend, Josh and I will be attending the Brooklyn Wort homebrew competition, brewing a 2nd batch of our own beer (stay tuned for the story of Anchor Space : Otis Redding red ale), shooting a music video, and working on some photo-business stuff.

It sure feels good to be successful with work and happy with life!

No comments:

Post a Comment